We’ve partnered with NTI Shipping & Delivery Insurance to protect your goods whilst being delivered to you.
Backed by Australia’s largest transport and logistics specialist, NTI Shipping & Delivery Insurance lets you feel safe in the knowledge that if something goes wrong, we’ve got you covered!
We’ve got your purchased goods covered for accidental damage, loss or theft – whether it’s carried by road, rail, boat or air. Your purchase is protected for full replacement cost, including shipping costs.
Visit our Contact Us section to lodge online for best results. Have your order number & your email used to purchase your order ready.
Our claims team are ready to respond to you within 2 business hours.
The claim must be made by the person who has purchased the order. If any refunds are applicable, payment will be made to purchaser.
- Your email used to purchase your order
- Photos of the damaged good(s). Please take photos of: the whole item including all sides, close ups of the damage, external packaging / box, the shipping labels.
In the event of lost / stolen:
- Tracking emails, a copy of police report, any security footage (if available)
- Any other relevant supporting documents/emails
Where We provide settlement to replace Your Goods, We reserve the right to deduct the Salvage Value or retain the damaged Cargo or the proceeds from its sale or disposal.
Where a claim for damaged, lost or stolen has been accepted, we will settle by the following way(s):
- Resupply you with a new item (where stock is available); or
- If good(s) are not in stock, offer you a partial or full refund. Refund will only be processed via the same payment method you used to purchase the order.
We encourage you to lodge your claim with us as soon as possible and we endeavor to investigate all claims efficiently and effectively. Because circumstances vary, it may take some time to reach a resolution, but we will keep you informed regarding the progress of your claim.
There is no excess payable.
When the purchased goods are first moved for shipment from the merchant / seller's dispatch premises and continues during the ordinary course of transit.
- When delivery of the Goods is physically accepted by the consumer / purchaser or a person nominated by the consumer at the contracted destination, or
- Where there is no physical acceptance of the Goods at the contracted destination, cover termination will occur at the time the consumer or person nominated by the consumer is notified that delivery has been completed at the contracted destination; and if there has been no notification of delivery then cover will terminate 30 days after the Goods were scheduled to have been delivered to the contracted destination, or
- Where the Goods are not delivered at the contracted destination and instead are delivered at a notified collection location, cover terminates on unloading of the Goods into or at the notified collection location, or whichever shall first occur.
We currently do not cover for shipments outside of Australia.
These case notifications will be referred back to the merchant / seller to resolve with you.
Where the Goods are delivered to an unattended destination in Australia, with no physical acceptance of the Goods available, cover will be terminated within 12 hours of the time the consumer / purchaser or person nominated by the consumer is notified that delivery has been completed at the contracted destination provided always that there is evidence available of the notice that delivery has been completed.
If you lodge a notification that is not a claim (such as a missing part, manufacturer fault, exclusion under the policy, etc), we will refer the case back to the merchant / seller to resolve with you.
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information is very important to NTI Shipping & Delivery Insurance and is fundamental.
When you give your personal information, it is a serious responsibility. E-Living & NTI are committed to protecting your personal information and giving you a choice in who can use your personal information and how it may be used.