NTIis excited to be named as a finalist in the Claims Service Provider of the Year category of the Australian Insurance Industry Awards.
The Awards, hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance, acknowledge the highest industry standards of excellence and professionalism.
NTIwill be competing against Suncorp and AllianzAustraliafor Claims Service Provider of the Year.
The winners will be announced at the Insurance Industry Awards Gala on Thursday 16 August.
NTI’s claims service has been designed specifically designed to meet the unique needs of Australian transport operators and includes:
- the award-winningNTIAccident Assist, which has been providing complete accident scene management for the past decade;
- NTIPremium Repairers, who get trucks back on the road 6-7 days faster than competitors;
- NTI’s TruckLife Repair Guarantee, which guarantees all authorised repairs for the life of the vehicle – even if it is sold; and
- local claims teams acrossAustralia– customers are allocated a local Claims Consultant and Repair Manager to keep them informed throughout the entire claims process.
The finalists in all categories are:
Small Broker of the Year
- Parmia Pty Ltd
- Scott Winton Insurance Brokers
- Simplex Insurance Solutions
Medium Broker of the Year
- Action Insurance Brokers
- IBL Limited
Large Broker of the Year
- OAMPS Insurance Brokers
Small/Medium General Insurance Company of the Year
- RAA Insurance
Large General Insurance Company of the Year
Law Firm/Practitioner of the Year
- Barry Nilsson Lawyers
- HWLEbsworth Lawyers
- Minter Ellison
Life Insurance Company of the Year
- BT Financial Group/Westpac
Claims Service Provider of the Year
- National Transport Insurance
Underwriting Agency of the Year
- Accident and Health International
Service Provider to the Insurance Industry
- Gratex International
- JB Hi-Fi
Innovation of the Year
- Budget Direct
- Claim 360
- Claim Central Holdings
Reinsurance Company of the Year
For more information about NTI’s claims services, click here.