NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting nearly 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our people.
We are currently designing and implementing our in house Service Centre and are looking for customer-focused Team Leaders to assist with the on-boarding, leadership, training and ongoing development of our new Service Centre Consultants. Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, you will take part in creating and promoting a positive team culture and work to continually enhance the team’s capability as the Service Centre evolves.
- Develop capability within the team through effective training, coaching and mentoring
- Lead by example and develop your team to be committed to owning our clients’ cases through to resolution
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of team members through the establishment of strategic targets, KPIs and regular progress assessments
- Implementing and monitoring programs that enhance performance and facilitate high team participation, co-operation and ethical behaviour
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement projects within the team and the wider business
- Promote and uphold the NTI value proposition
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a team in a service or call centre environment
- Strong ability to negotiate and influence in challenging technical and personal circumstances
- Strong, engaging and influential leadership skills with a proven track record in developing successful customer service focused teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including an excellent phone manner
- The ability to self-manage, including problem solving skills, and emotional resilience
- Proven experience driving a 'customer service culture'
- Generous incentive scheme
- Additional leave entitlements above the standard National Employment Standards
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Discounts on numerous personal insurance products
- Discounts on over 350 retail outlets Australia-wide
To apply, click APPLY on SEEK or email email@example.com with your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you would like to join NTI and what you will bring to the role and the team.
Please note: This is a 24/7 operation and it will be a requirement for you to work outside of normal day shift hours.