NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 49 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement opportunities for our employees.
Our Claims Team
Our Claims Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We pride ourselves on being experts in the niche markets in which we operate, having an in-depth understanding of our customers and their needs, and continuously innovating to improve our claims services offering.
Are you the Claims Services Administrator we are looking for?
Experienced in a Claims Services Administrator role, you will provide expert administrative support to NTI’s Truck Assist Management Team, Claims Services Team and Emergency Response Team. An integral administrative role to ensure the ongoing delivery of a high quality and efficient NTI claims process. You have exceptional communication and relationship stakeholder management skills. Ideally, you will also have experience in the Automotive, Heavy Parts, and or Plant Equipment Parts industry. As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have excellent time management skills and a strong customer service focus.
Reporting to the Claims Services Team Leader, you will work within a team of small team of Claims Services Administrators, and support a broader Claims team; who implement a proactive claims management process that clearly differentiates NTI from its competitors in terms of technical expertise, service delivery and claims management. In this role you will be responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders and the accurate, and efficient input of data entry. You will provide detailed reporting and maintain operational expenses. An important component of this role is being responsible for managing the customers’ expectations, implementing and managing a low-touch high-speed claims experience. Please note, this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your responsibilities will include being able to:
- Ensure Service Provider invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely parts goods receiving.
- Developing and Maintaining Relationships with our service providers (Repairer Network), Call Centre, NTI Management and other internal staff members.
- Ensure Customer information is updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Facilitate timely collection of images and documentation required for the claim and repair process.
- Conduct surveys and report client feedback.
- Other duties as required.
We have a culture that inspires effort, nurtures talent and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Financial and lifestyle benefits
- Flexible working options will be considered for this role, including working from home
If the NTI Story has inspired you, and you’d like to join our dedicated team of Claims professionals, please submit your Resume, along with a Cover Letter explaining why you would like to join NTI and what you will bring to the role and the team.