NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 40 years’ experience and backed by two of Australia’s largest general insurers (SUN and IAG), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees
Candidates like you whom having the right mind and desire to contribute whilst establishing and developing a promising career of your choice!
Whom we are looking
We are currently seeking both studying and graduating students interested in building a career in data analytics, data visualisation and data science to join us.
If you are keen to bring your learnings from universities and relevant prior experience and work collaboratively with us to:
- explore propositions to apply your “know-hows” to real business scenarios and the insurance industry;
- augment our existing initiatives with a “hands-on” attitude while bring in alternative (innovative) perspectives
Please reach out and we’d like to hear from you.
What we see from you
In order for us to quickly pick you up from the crowd, the followings highlights can be treated as reference criteria, upon which our evaluation and decisions are made:
- mathematics, statistics, actuarial, physics or engineering discipline with a reasonable GPA
- experience of database management, software engineering, data-driven simulation, etc. and use of relevant computing platforms and software packages
- strong desire to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills; having an inquisitive mind with a healthy disregard of the status-quo however respect and keen to understand the current view of a given situation or scenario
- demonstrated potential to translate business challenges into data questions where machine learning, advance analytics can add value
Wanna “give a go”
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly and Importantly
NTI is committed to your development and appreciates what you bring to us.
Casual, part-time or full-time positional arrangement with attractive remuneration is available to match your skill and contribution whist accommodating the required study/work balance.
--that’s all from us, at least for now--