Boasting 49 years’ experience and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers CGU (Insurance Australia Group) and Vero (Suncorp), we are ranked number one in heavy motor, marine/freight and mobile plant and equipment insurance classes. As an employer of choice with an engagement score of 92%, we deliver real benefits, professional development, and career advancement opportunities for our people.
About the role
The role is based in Head Office (Brisbane) and reports to the Training Team Lead. The main focus of the role is to coordinate and provide effective induction training for insurance related roles so that new team members can competently perform their role to successfully support their team. A range of other duties are also performed to support the ongoing training and development of our people.
· Coordinate and facilitate effective induction training across a variety of departments.
· Assess people’s capability to competently perform a role and provide appropriate feedback.
· Coordinate and assess the assignment of Claims & Underwriting authorities to individuals.
· Engage with stakeholders to design, develop and deliver ad-hoc training as required.
· Evaluate and modify training to improve training effectiveness.
· Address various training enquires.
· Maintain accurate training administration.
To be successful you will have:
· Cert IV in Training and Assessment or similar type of qualification (essential).
· Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a training position (essential).
· Experience in the insurance industry would be highly regarded.
· The ability to deliver engaging training that achieves set learning outcomes.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management.
· Strong computer literacy (i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
· The ability to comprehend new knowledge quickly, then transfer it successfully to others.
· The ability to negotiate priorities and manage delivery expectations.
· Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
· A positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
· The ability to think on your feet and be flexible.
· A positive outlook on change and be an advocate for change in the business.
If you’d like to join our passionate team, please submit a cover letter and resume.