NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Sales Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have an excellent reputation in the market. We are proactive, customer focused and collaborative in our approach and consider ourselves experts when it comes to specialist insurance.
About the role
Reporting to the State Manager QLD, you will develop and manage a portfolio of key business relationships within Queensland. In this pivotal and rewarding role you will demonstrate your ability to think strategically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to meet customer needs and facilitate strong growth in the performance of the portfolio.
- Build and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve individual and state revenue targets
- Develop new and existing relationships to increase quote traffic, achieve retention targets and increase products per policy ratio
- Collaborate with the underwriting and claims teams to deliver seamless customer service to clients
- Foster a strong company profile by attending and participating in industry events
To be successful you will have:
- Relationship based sales experience in the general insurance industry
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver differentiated customer outcomes
- A proven track record in intermediary and relationship based sales
- Demonstrated understanding of the market in which NTI operates
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to attend events outside of normal business hours and location as required
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
If you’d like to join our Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com