NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 40 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Sales Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have an excellent reputation in the market. We are proactive, customer focused and collaborative in our approach and consider ourselves experts when it comes to specialist insurance.
About the role
Based in our modern CBD office, and reporting to the State Manager NSW/ACT, you will develop and manage a portfolio of key business relationships within New South Wales. You will be a key member of the dynamic, innovative and highly motivated national sales team, supported by an industry leading product and a strong brand. In this pivotal and rewarding role you will demonstrate your ability to think strategically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to meet customer needs and facilitate strong growth in the performance of the portfolio.
- Build and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve individual and state revenue targets;
- Develop new and existing relationships to increase quote traffic, achieve retention targets and increase products per policy ratio;
- Collaborate with the underwriting and claims teams to deliver seamless customer service to clients;
- Develop the team through coaching and mentoring;
- Drive improvements in collaboration with various stakeholders;
- Foster a strong company profile by attending and participating in industry events.
To be successful you will have:
- Relationship based sales experience in the general insurance industry.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver differentiated customer outcomes.
- A proven track record in intermediary and relationship based sales.
- Demonstrated understanding of the market in which NTI operates.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to attend events outside of normal business hours and location as required.
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge. Our Sydney team is committed to working together to consistently exceed both internal and external expectations.
If you’d like to join our dedicated Sales Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by close of business Friday 22 February 2019.