NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement opportunities for our employees.
NTI is considered the leading specialist insurer in transport and logistics and we assist our People to uphold this reputation by supporting them to become experts in the industry.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to fully utilise and continue to expand your skills and experience as a Settlements Consultant. You will work with your team collaboratively focussed on driving strategic objectives and delivering the best outcomes for all parties.
You will be accountable for settling costs, attending to specialised settlement tasks and settling claims in an efficient and cost effect manner. With your natural curiosity you will ask the right questions and get to know everything about the claim and assess all relevant information enabling you to resolve matters reasonably and quickly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of Third Party settlement/claim files within agreed quality standards
- Attend to all administrative matters in relation to Third Party settlements/claims
- Customer service standards met on files managed
- Contribute to innovative solutions to claims cost and customer service processes
- Maintenance and development of external service provider relationships
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in insurance settlements with relevant qualifications such as ANZIIF or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience of exceeding performance targets
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), decision making skills and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a high level of professionalism when dealing with internal and external customers
At NTI we pride ourselves on having a supportive culture that inspires effort and rewards success, with an engagement score of 92%.
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Financial and lifestyle benefits
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our dedicated team of Recoveries and Settlements professionals, click APPLY or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume, along with a Cover Letter explaining why you would like to join NTI and what you will bring to the role and the team.