NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement opportunities for our employees.
NTI is considered the leading specialist insurer in transport and logistics and we assist our People to uphold this reputation by supporting them to become experts in the industry.
Reporting to the Settlements Team Leader, it will be your responsibility to provide support to our national team of Settlements Consultants and to provide exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending to a high volume of administrative matters in relation to settlements
- Proactively managing a portfolio of settlements files
- Reconciliation of monthly service provider invoices
- Providing support to the team members and leaders of the Settlements team
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You have claims lodgement or motor insurance or settlements experience.
- You are a confident person who demonstrates a strong initiative and work ethic.
- You believe in team collaboration and understand the importance of attention to detail and time management.
- You perform best when managing high volumes of work and have a demonstrated history of exceeding performance targets.
We have a culture that inspires effort, nurtures talent and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
If you’d like to join our dedicated team of Settlements professionals, please email email@example.com with your Resume, along with a Cover Letter explaining why you would like to join NTI and what you will bring to the role and the team.
Applications close 12 July 2019.