NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting nearly 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our people.
We are currently designing and implementing our in house Service Centre and are looking for enthusiastic and excited candidates to be part of our newest team. Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, you will be responsible for handling general enquiries over the phone and by email. You will liaise closely with internal teams and external suppliers to escalate and resolve enquiries to meet NTI Service Standards and most importantly exceed our client’s expectations.
As part of the on boarding process you will be exposed to different areas of the business through job rotation – with your first rotation to be in our claims team. This will provide you the foundation to strengthen your knowledge and understanding of NTI and expand your skills and capabilities to assist within Service Centre as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering and responding professionally to high-volume inbound calls and emails from a range of customers, clients, partners and intermediaries
- Assisting with general enquiries and directing calls (when necessary) to the correct internal departments
- Maintaining and improving quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Provision of administrative support for non-call related activities
To be successful you will have:
- Be available to work a roster of 24/7 shifts (after an extended induction and on-boarding process)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a service/call centre environment assisting and responding to general enquiries (insurance and financial services will be highly regarded)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service environment (over the phone or face to face)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethic and commitment to excellence
- Solutions focused problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve customer service issues
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, negotiate, handle multiple priorities and manage expectations
- High levels of resilience and ability to cope well under pressure
- Generous incentive scheme
- Additional leave entitlements above the standard National Employment Standards
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Discounts on numerous personal insurance products
- Discounts on over 350 retail outlets Australia-wide
To apply, click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the page or email email@example.com with your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you would like to join NTI and what you will bring to the role and the team.