NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Claims Services Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We pride ourselves on being experts in the niche markets in which we operate, having an in-depth understanding of our customers and their needs, and continuously innovating to improve our claims service offering.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Claims Services, you will develop and lead a team of Repair Managers, Total Loss Assessors and Desktop Assessors by providing leadership, coaching and training with outcomes that supports NTI’s claims value proposition and achievement of organisational targets. This role also has a focus on continuing to develop and sustain productive customer & supplier network relationships to achieve desired outcomes measured by customer satisfaction and cost management.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team with a high level of operational management expertise and team engagement to deliver NTI’s financial and service objectives
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across NTI, claims team and external stakeholders to deliver strategic objectives
- Provide technical support and technical knowledge sharing to the Claims Operations team
- Develop and maintain relationships with both Premium Repairers and non-Premium repairers
- Contribute to development of strategic business planning and budgeting processes so as to contribute to the National claims long term strategy, manage costs and optimize productivity outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 7 years in a similar role with Repair Management or Assessing function with a focus within the transport and or insurance industry
- Minimum 7 years People Leadership experience
- Trade Certified Automotive Industry (essential)
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or relevant discipline (desired)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver differentiated customer outcomes
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
If you’d like to join our Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com