NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Customer Team
Our Customer Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We play a pivotal role in supporting the ongoing growth and success of our business.
About the role
The focus of the role is to coordinate the delivery of national events for NTI and be responsible for the effective delivery of the events strategy. Deliver marketing and promotional activities, sponsorships, designed to communicate NTI’s value propositions.
- Under direction from Manager, Marketing Operations coordinate the execution of national and local industry and insurance events
- Develop local event expertise to ensure consistent execution of NTI’s event strategy
- Support the development and execution of campaigns and communications, including collateral, tools and artefacts across all brands and channels
- Execute learning and development activities such as professional development days, and highly regarded webinars
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on event coordination and marketing administration
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or relevant discipline (essential)
- Graphic design experience (highly regarded)
- A strong customer focus, service ethic and commitment to excellence
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success and is described as a team feel with a corporate edge.
If you are interested and would like to join our dedicated team of professionals, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 19 July 2019