NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Sales Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have an excellent reputation in the market. We are proactive, customer focused and collaborative in our approach and consider ourselves experts when it comes to specialist insurance.
About the role
Due to internal secondment we have a fixed term position available for approximately 12 months, commencing early 2020.
You will be responsible for profitably growing revenue and market share in co-ordination with the team. You will exceed service and financial performance expectations, using your exceptional service skills to build and maintain relationships. A role where you utilise your stakeholder relationship skills over the phone every day, dealing with an existing customer base.
- Promote and sell the NTI value proposition to a designated market
- Develop and execute an action plan that achieves renewal and new business targets
- Represent NTI at designated industry events as required
- Adherence to NTI policies, procedures, guidelines and timeframes
To be successful you will have:
- Relationship based sales experience and/or experience in the general insurance industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including an excellent phone manner
- Knowledge of effective sales planning techniques
- The ability to self-manage, including problem solving skills, and emotional resilience
- The ability to attend events outside of normal business hours and location as required
Our culture is not like any other, we pride ourselves on having a supportive team culture that inspires effort and rewards success. With a company engagement score of 92% we can proudly say that NTI is an employer of choice.
If you’d like to join our Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.