NTI is recognised as Australia’s Specialist Insurer, with a focus on the transport and logistics, mobile plant and marine industries.
Boasting over 40 years’ experience and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Claims Services/Parts & Assessing Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We play an integral part in the claims process; ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered every step of the way. We ask questions, explore options and solve problems to help get our customers vehicles repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible. We build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have an excellent reputation in the market.
We are proactive, customer focused and collaborative in our approach and consider ourselves experts when it comes to heavy vehicles. We work hard and as a team to get the job done right the first time, as fast as we can.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader, Claims Services you will join a dedicated and committed team focussed on delivering value added services through proactive and exceptional customer service. You will collaborate with assessing team members to deliver the best outcome for all parties. You will ensure the ongoing delivery of assessments to NTI Repair Management’s customers in a timely and efficient manner by managing repair costs without sacrificing quality and managing the customers’ expectations, by explaining the repair process.
- Negotiate and communicate Assessing outcomes with external parties
- Build and manage key internal and external relationships effectively
- Determine accident circumstances / causes
- Determine the correct Repair Process and Parts Identification
- Review and negotiate the towing and recovery process
- Complete desktop style assessments, Insured and Third Party Assessments, and Fair & Reasonable Settlements.
- Conduct assessments in a timely manner within NTI’s operational guidelines
- Provide written Expert Reports in a timely manner
- Produce Repair Authorities to repairers
- Process payment recommendations to claims
- Other duties as required
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in Motor vehicle assessing
- Experience in other styles of assessing, including Heavy, Plant and Cargo is desirable
- Trade certificate in Panel Beating, Spray Painting or Automotive is desirable
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Well-developed negotiation, time management and organisational skills
- Proactive, with a strong customer focus
- Ability to solve problems and think innovatively
- Confidence and competence with a range of IT software packages
- A team player
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Financial and lifestyle benefits; including flexible work opportunities
- Assistance with studies
- NTI incentive scheme
- Discounts Program
- Training programme tailored to your professional needs
- The opportunity to grow your personal brand within the industry
If you’d like to join our dedicated Claims Services team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com