NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Customer Team
Our Customer Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We play a pivotal role in supporting the ongoing growth and success of our business.
About the role
The focus of the role is to executing NTI’s content and communications in line with overall business objectives. Under the direction of the Manager, Customer Experience and Partnering, you will deliver content that aligns to the customer segmentation, persona and experience framework.
- Assist with the production of content in accordance with the content strategy
- Support with the publication of content across all brand websites following the content calendar
- Integrate content activities within traditional marketing campaigns and work collaboratively with marketing team
- Support in execution of social media strategy, including community management and post scheduling
- Deliver video content within the national content strategy
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or communications or relevant discipline (essential)
- Experience in developing and executing content and communications
- A strong customer focus, service ethic and commitment to excellence
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success and is described as a team feel with a corporate edge.
If you are interested and would like to join our dedicated team of professionals, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org