Start the New Year with a challenging and rewarding Claims role!
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 40 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Claims Team
Our Claims Team is an essential part of the NTI story. As our business grows, you have an opportunity to grow with it, in a supportive and encouraging team environment.
Our Claims Consultants are on the phone every day we genuinely care about our customers, and love talking to them about their businesses. As a Claims Consultant, you will be responsible for managing new and existing Claims. At NTI we strive to be the best, and to give our customers an exceptional and highly responsive end-to-end claims experience to get them back to their businesses as fast as possible.
About the role
This role is a great opportunity to demonstrate and utilise your technical expertise with a market leader in specialist insurance. We are looking for experienced Claims Consultants to join our Sydney or Melbourne offices. The main focus of the role is to proactively manage a dedicated portfolio of claims from lodgement to assessment, investigation and settlement.
Our Claims Consultants work with our Underwriting Team to understand risk; we work with Product Managers to understand the behaviour of the portfolio, this allows us to deliver exceptional service and demonstrate our specialisation expertise. We will give you full ownership of the portfolio and authority to make decisions, entrusting you to work with the rest of the business to deliver claims excellence.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in managing Commercial Motor claims is essential.
- Experience in managing denials and claim investigations is essential.
- Experience in handling mechanical failure, fire and complex claims is essential.
- Demonstrated policy interpretation is essential.
- Liability claims handing experience is highly regarded.
- Management of Plant and Equipment Claims is desirable.
- Experience in reinsurance claims management is highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related discipline is highly regarded.
- Relevant insurance industry qualifications (ANZIIF) is highly regarded.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proactive decision maker.
- The ability to negotiate, prioritise and manage expectations.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Proactively manage claims, simple and complex end to end within the Company’s agreed quality and service standards.
- Build rapport and effectively manage internal and external relationships both over the phone and face to face.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team and proactively contribute to team goals.
- Contribute to innovative solutions to claims cost and customer service processes to maintain our service differentiation.
- Visit and present to Brokers and NTI Customers.
- An opportunity to manage key accounts.
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success and is described as a team feel with a corporate edge.
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Financial and lifestyle benefits ,including Flexible Work Opportunities
- Assistance with studies
- NTI incentive scheme
- Discounts Program
- Training programme tailored to your professional needs
- The opportunity to grow your personal brand within the industry.
Interested in this opportunity
Do you have relevant experience; want to add to your technical capability and expertise then this may be the role for you!
If you are interested and would like to join our dedicated team of Claims professionals, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A Cover Letter addressing your suitability; and
Applications close 22 January 2019.