NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join our software development team in the Information Technology department. The successful candidate will be integral in the delivery of a combination of project and operational activities. Our Business Analysts build strong relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with various departments across the business to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and design and modify systems to meet business needs.
About the role
The role is based in our Company’s Brisbane Head Office and reports to the Applications Development Team Leader. The role will also work closely with our System Architects and Developers, as well as our Infrastructure team, undertaking both project and business as usual activities.
- Manage business stakeholders and develop strong relationships.
- Analyse problems, identify priorities, and provide sound solutions and feedback.
- Review incoming enhancements in regard to their feasibility, estimated work content and urgency. Analyse, design, specify, implement and monitor the necessary tasks to provide outcomes.
- Delivery of high standard business requirements including keeping documentation current.
- Provide support and work closely with application developers to get an outcome that fully meets the customer’s needs.
- Integration Testing planning and execution.
- Undertake project work as required by business owners and IT management.
- Assist in the coaching of other team members by information sharing in systems development and ensuring their skills are proficient for their position.
To be successful you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in IT is highly desirable
- A minimum of one year experience in the Insurance Industry
- Some knowledge of and experience with Automated testing software;
- High order written and verbal communication skills;
- A team focused and driven personality;
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving ability;
- Persistence and determination to get to get the right outcome;
- Strong customer focus, service ethic and commitment to excellence;
- Demonstrated high level problem solving skills and a sense of urgency when investigating incidents and problems; and
- The desire to think, innovate and work beyond the role.
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
If you’d like to join our dedicated Information Technology Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com