NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our People & Capability (HR) Team play a pivotal role in supporting all people and departments at NTI in relation to recruitment, induction, career development, training, succession planning, WH&S, team member relations and more! We are a team of professionals who are passionate about our business and endeavour to ensure that our people have the best experience possible during their time at NTI.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of People and Capability, we are looking for a true generalist who can provide effective HR advice, guidance and administration support to the business. The role is responsible for co-ordinating the end to end delivery of core HR services, including recruitment and selection, benefits programs, performance plans and reviews and workplace health and safety, while also working on key HR projects.
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process for whole of business
- Respond to enquiries in relation to entitlements, employment matters, rewards and benefits
- Provide interpretation and coaching to the business regarding HR policies, programs and practices
- Managing our performance management program including KPIs, individual development plans and quarterly/annual review process
- General HR tasks such as position descriptions, contracts of employment, and providing advice on employment conditions and benefits
- Maintenance of the HR related tasks in the HRIS
- Administer the WH & S function with the WH & S committee members
- Collate and run various HR reports, both on a regular and ad hoc basis
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a busy generalist HR advisory role
- Bachelor degree in Business Human Resource Management (essential)
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbally communication
- Proactive problem solver and ability to think outside the square
If you’d like to join our Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org