NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
Our Customer Team
Our Customer Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We play a pivotal role in supporting the ongoing growth and success of our business. We collaborate with various departments across the business to ensure the profitable pricing of risks and identification of potential growth opportunities.
About the role
Reporting to the Actuarial Manager, you will be an essential member of the Actuarial team ensuring long term, sustainable growth and profitability of the insurance and non-insurance suite of NTI products. As a key advisor to senior stakeholders you will lead decision-making across a wide variety of insurance products. As a part of the wider Customer Team, you will participate in product development opportunities across the business.
- Work closely with senior management and executive to advise on the insurance portfolio
- Key advisor on strategic initiatives across the business
- Analyse the insurance portfolio, recommend pricing changes and gain stakeholder consensus
- Hold a comprehensive understanding of the pricing algorithms, approach and methodology
- Continuously improve existing processes, modelling and monitoring/reporting
- Apply expertise in technical modelling and use judgement as to appropriate approach to use
- Collaborate closely with Business Intelligence and IT teams to manage Actuarial requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistics, actuarial studies or similar quantitative field
- Associate or Fellow of a recognised Actuarial Institute
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong customer focus, service ethic and commitment to excellence
- Able to demonstrate a high level of problem solving ability
- Experience using EMBLEM and RADAR software
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success and is described as a team feel with a corporate edge.
If you are interested and would like to join our dedicated team of professionals, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com