Location: Newcastle Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: WPRA_2024
Date Available: 2 January 2024
Work Type: Full time
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
NTI’s Service Centre was brought in-house in 2020, and has since grown to a team of 25, and continuing to grow in our service offering to our customers. This team has all the excitement of a start-up, with the stability and backing of 50-year-strong business. In this role, you will have autonomy to make the role your own, continuing to sophisticate NTI’s workforce planning capability.
You will play a key role in supporting our Service Centre team to deliver exceptional service to our customers. You will look after day-to-day resourcing and scheduling of the Service Centre, and be responsible for all aspects of workforce planning, scheduling, forecasting and reporting on key service metrics and trend analysis. Day to day, you will:
- Manage forecasting for BIC for resourcing and update daily patterns and adjust forecasting for seasonality (daylight savings, holiday periods, and peaks in demand etc.)
- Ensure the team are adequately resourced to achieve targets and service levels through planning, rostering and real time management of resources
- Identify and manage issues and gaps in resourcing, incorporating business as usual (BAU) and strategic initiatives in planning and resourcing and for supporting ongoing operational efficiencies and improvements.
- Inform and monitor attendance to ensure required service levels are maintained consistently, including emergency staffing and leave coverage
- Day to day real time management
- Create reports for key service metrics and analysis of trends to better inform resource planning and service quality
- Analyse quality audit data and provide feedback and recommendations for improvement to leadership and training team
What we’ll love about you:
You will have a people focused approach with strong communication, engagement and influencing skills. With developed analytical skills and excellent problem-solving ability, you’ll be able to respond and adapt to changes and function well in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you will have:
- Strong experience in workforce planning, forecasting, scheduling and reporting in a contact centre environment (essential)
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to clearly present information in Excel (essential)
- Excellent utilisation and navigation of Alvaria and Genesys systems (highly regarded)
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
NTI is a market leader in the specialist insurance industry, boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero). As the recent recipient of the 2022 Australian HR Awards Employer of Choice we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program of up to 15%
- Up to 50% discount on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric & skills testing, and reference checking as part of the application process.