Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Service Desk TL
Work Type: Full time
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Discounts on over 350 retailers Australia-wide
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Ability to apply for flexible working arrangements
About the role:
Based in our Brisbane Head Office, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Team Leader to join our dedicated IT department. This role will see you support our business across a range of technologies including Windows, Linux, Exchange, SQL, VMWare and Citrix (to name a few!) as well as leading a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support your team with technical escalations
- Liaise closely with the business and provide exceptional customer service
- Coach, mentor your team members to continuously build their skills and expertise
- Maintain system security following agreed processes
- Manage application deployments, software version control and configuration as required
You are a natural problem solver with an intrinsic customer-centric approach. You have a positive and proactive mindset, and are able to manage conflicting priorities whilst providing exceptional service. In addition, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related discipline (desirable)
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a service desk environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ in a people leadership role
If you’d like to join our team please submit your Resume and Cover Letter by applying below, explaining why you’d like the join the NTI family!