Location: Newcastle Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: BDM_Newcastle
Work Type: Full time
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Ability to apply for flexible working arrangements
If you think now is a bad time to change roles, think again! We’re confident onboarding our team members remotely and focus on great training and support when you’re not able to be in the office.
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
Our Sales Team is an essential part of the NTI story and our state based teams have built a reputation across the country for the strong relationships we build. We are proactive, customer focused and collaborative in our approach and consider ourselves experts when it comes to specialist insurance.
Reporting to the State Manager – NSW, you will develop and manage a portfolio of key business relationships within the region. In this pivotal and rewarding role, you will demonstrate your ability to think strategically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to meet customer needs and facilitate strong growth in the performance of the portfolio.
- Build and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve individual and state revenue targets
- Develop new and existing relationships to increase quote traffic, achieve retention targets and increase products per policy ratio
- Collaborate with the underwriting and claims teams to deliver seamless customer service to clients
- Foster a strong company profile by attending and participating in industry events
What we’ll love about you:
You will be a natural relationship builder with a strategic edge that means you can deliver exceptional and creative outcomes for our customers. You will come with a broad broker network in South Australia, having a depth of experience in sales roles within the insurance industry. Exposure to transport, logistics or commercial heavy motor sectors would be highly desirable.
If you’d like to join our Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter explaining why you'd be a good fit for the role and our team.