Location: Adelaide Office, Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Newcastle Office, Perth Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Recoveries_2022
Work Type: Full time
This is an opportunity to become a true Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise and expand your insurance experience and grow a specialist skillset in Claims Recoveries. Reporting to the Recoveries Team Leader, your role will make a direct impact on the financial wellbeing of the company and our customers. It is a highly proactive role that is incredibly rewarding and stimulating - you’ll love the challenge of negotiating with external parties and building technical knowledge of claims, insurance and litigation.
What you’ll do day to day
You will negotiate, influence and persuade third parties to get the best recovery possible when NTI and our customers have incurred a loss from a claim. You’ll have the opportunity to watch as your actions on each Recovery Claim turn into clear outcomes - it’s incredibly satisfying to see your hard work pay off! You will also be working closely with customers, brokers, lawyers and our claims specialists as part of the team providing exceptional claims service which NTI is renowned for.
What we’ll love about you
- Inquisitive and curious | You love to investigate and ask questions
- Technically minded | The thought of assessing liability and learning the ins and outs of litigation excites you
- Problem solver | You love to think of out of the box ideas to get to a good outcome
- Great communicator | You connect well with people and have a natural ability to influence
- Insurance experience | Customer service, sales or claims - we’d love to hear from you!
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.