Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Payroll Mgr
Work Type: Full time
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we employ over 400 people across 6 offices nationally. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People offering a range of competitive benefits and a comprehensive health and wellbeing program.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for accurate payroll processing and everything that comes along with it. Initially a stand-alone role you will identify efficiencies and opportunities for system and process improvement in your ongoing quest for payroll excellence.
The role would also suit an experienced Senior Payroll Officer looking to step up into a function management role. In time a leadership opportunity may be available for the right person.
Day to day will look like this:
- End-to-end fortnightly payroll processing using TechnologyOne HRP
- Manage payroll system optimisation including regular updates and configuration
- Ensure payroll compliance with state and federal legislation including Awards
- Maintain up to date payroll information including new team member onboarding
- Effectively handle all payroll enquiries and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Preparation and lodgement of payroll tax and superannuation
- End of month reporting, development of ad hoc financial and operations reporting as needed
You are a passionate payroll specialist, highly collaborative, and understand that payroll is one of the most important functions in the organisation. Your customer service ethic and sense of urgency reflects the importance people place on their pay and their reliance on your expertise.
Ideally we'd love you to bring the following:
- 5+ years managing an end-to-end payroll function
- Experience with TechnologyOne HRP will be highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance/Business/HR
- Proficient in interpreting and implementing legislation and Awards
- Experience in configuring and optimising payroll systems (desired)
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Consultative and solutions focused problem solving
We are collaborative, we live our Values, and we value our people. A taste of how we say ‘thank you’ to the people who make us great:
- Flexible working options following probation
- Generous annual incentive program
- Additional leave and superannuation based on tenure
- Personal insurance discounts
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs including EAP
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Amazing office space in the heart of the CBD
For further information about why our people love working at NTI please visit our Careers page https://www.nti.com.au/about/careers-at-nti.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’.
*Police checks will be required for the successful candidate.