Location: Adelaide Office, Brisbane Office, Perth Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Parts_2021
Work Type: Full time
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
Reporting to the Parts Operations Lead, you will work within a team of specialists from across Australia to provide the delivery of quality parts to repairers in a timely and efficient manner. In this role you will be responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders across Repair Management, Claims, Finance, Repairers, Suppliers, and customers. Day to day, you will:
- Prepare and audit parts quotes to agreed target times
- Order parts accurately and efficiently in accordance to the assessors authorised adjusted quote
- Liaise with the repairers to ascertain the progress parts deliveries during the repair life cycle
- Ensure accurate and timely parts goods receiving
- Ensure all parts invoiced to the relevant claim with the assessor’s approval
- Negotiation of pricing with dealers and or Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
What we’ll love about you:
As an experienced Parts Auditor, you will have exceptional communication and relationship management skills. Ideally, you will have experience in Heavy Parts and/or the Plant Equipment Parts industry with an existing network of relationships. As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have excellent time management skills and a strong customer service focus, along with a high aptitude for data processing using the Microsoft office suite and other procurement systems.
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family?
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
If you think now is a bad time to change roles, think again! We’re confident onboarding our team members remotely and focus on great training and support when you’re not able to be in the office.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.