Location: Melbourne Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Tech Mgr_2021
Work Type: Full time
Reporting to the National Claims Manager – Technical, you will work within a small team of Claims Technical & Relationship Managers from across Australia to implement a proactive claims management process that clearly differentiates NTI from its competitors in terms of technical expertise, service delivery and claims management. In this market facing role you will be responsible for managing relationships with key clients and state sales performance, as well as building new client relationships. You will develop tailored claims service offerings for key clients, and report on their claims trends.
Your responsibilities will include being able to:
- Provide expert management of a small claims portfolio
- Share your technical claims expertise to benefit internal and external customers
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with key broker partners in the region
- Partner with senior leaders to drive full engagement with NTI’s values, with a focus on the pursuit of excellence in the delivery of claims services
- Create and execute analysis and reporting on claims activity and trends
- Contribute to innovative solutions to maintain service differentiation
Are you the Claims Technical & Relationship Manager we are looking for?
Experienced in a market facing role, you will be able to develop key client relationships, present and sell our claims value proposition with ease. You have exceptional communication, relationship management and stakeholder management skills. Ideally, you will also have a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar technical claims role in the commercial insurance industry, as well as relevant ANZIIF qualifications. At a minimum, you have a technical mind set and a solid understanding of policy wordings.
As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have excellent time management skills and are not afraid to deep dive into the detail. You are resilient, assertive, driven to succeed, innovative and have a passion for initiating improvements to process and efficiency.
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
If you think now is a bad time to change roles, think again! We’re confident onboarding our team members remotely and focus on great training and support when you’re not able to be in the office.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.