Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: CSC_2021
Work Type: Full time
Reporting to the Customer & Improvement Manager, you will work within a small, close knit team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with potential for extension. In this role you will be responsible for the accurate and efficient input of data and maintaining relationships with suppliers. An important component of this role is being responsible for managing the customers’ expectations, maintaining a low-touch, high-speed customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing Service Provider invoices in a timely manner
- Providing accurate and timely information to service providers and customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our service providers, and internal teams
- Facilitate timely collection of images and documentation required for the claims and repair process
- Conduct surveys and report client feedback
Are you the Claims Services Administrator we are looking for?
As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail and a customer service focus. You will have exceptional communication and relationship building skills and won’t be afraid to pick up the phone to speak with a variety of customers and suppliers. Ideally, you will also have experience in the Automotive or Insurance Industry, however this is not essential.
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Generous discounts on personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- The ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.