Location: Brisbane Office, Newcastle Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: SCC_Aug 2021
Work Type: Full time
Who are we?
NTI is a specialist insurer of commercial vehicles in heavy motor, mobile plant equipment and marine. Boasting more than 50 years’ experience and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers CGU (IAG) and Vero (Suncorp), we have enjoyed stability and longevity in the market, growing significantly in the last 10 years to close to 400 employees nationally. Our people are at the heart of what we do, we deliver real benefits, professional development and live by the ‘grow your own’ mentality. You’ll feel the difference, being surrounded by passionate, hardworking people every day.
Your exciting new opportunity:
This is an incredibly exciting time for our business as we implement our in-house Service Centre to provide roadside and accident assistance for our heavy motor customers. Our centre will operate 24/7, 365 days of the year to support our customers in their time of need. We have been building a brand new team of enthusiastic, pragmatic and empathetic Service Consultants and we are excited offer a number of additional opportunities as we continue to grow on our current services.
As a permanent team member, you will be allocated an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
All roles will commence late September. Please note, you will need to be available for 6-8 weeks paid full time training from 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday prior to commencing your allocated rosters.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering and responding professionally to high-volume inbound calls and emails from a range of customers, clients, partners and intermediaries
- Assisting with general enquiries and directing calls (when necessary) to the correct internal departments
- Provision of administrative support for non-call related activities
Why we’ll love you:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a service/call centre environment or 3 years’ experience in a customer service based role (over the phone or face to face)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-centric approach and a commitment to excellence
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, negotiate, handle multiple priorities and manage expectations
- High levels of resilience and ability to cope well under pressure
Why you’ll love us:
- Generous incentive scheme
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Discounts on numerous personal insurance products
- Discounts on over 350 retail outlets Australia-wide
To apply, apply below with your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you would like to join NTI and what you will bring to the role and the team.