Location: Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: NMRN_2021
Work Type: Full time
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
Reporting to the Head of Claims Services, you will develop, lead and execute the Repair strategy across NTI nationally in order to support our Best in Claims approach and maintain NTI’s competitive advantage. Your role will be focused on building and maintaining our Repairer and Supplier relationships as well as building technical capability internally. Day to day, you will:
- Develop a technical framework to ensure continued development of Repair Management
- Represent NTI at Industry forums where matters affecting Claims strategies and policy may be discussed
- Provide input into the broader NTI Claims Services Strategy and execute the Repair Strategy
- Provide technical support, escalations and technical knowledge to the broader Claims teams
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with Repairers that can consistently deliver best value outcomes in terms of price, service and other value-added benefits
- Establish processes for repairer reviews and monitor performance to SLAs
- Establish and monitor auditing framework for repairers
What we’ll love about you:
With an in depth knowledge and broad network across the heavy motor and mobile plant & equipment repair industries, you will be a natural relationship builder and excellent communicator with a strategic lens. As a leader in your field, you will have a passion for providing great customer outcomes. Exposure to the insurance industry will be highly regarded, however is not essential.
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
If you think now is a bad time to change roles, think again! We’re confident onboarding our team members remotely and focus on great training and support when you’re not able to be in the office.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.