Location: Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Newcastle Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: MPE_2023
Date Available: 20 October 2023
Work Type: Full time
About the role:
Reporting to the National Product Manager - Mobile Plant and also assisting the insurance team, you will be the technical person our mobile plant customers and industry representatives know and go to for safety support and guidance.
You will be focused on establishing and maintaining relationships with our customers by gaining a structured, strong understanding of their safety controls and business needs to co-develop and deliver best practice risk management solutions for them. You will be responsible for seeking out these needs in detail and delivering new initiatives which assist in fostering resilience, safety and growth. This is aimed at helping our customers become safety market leaders and being the best of the best in their chosen fields.
- Collecting customer insights to add customer and insurer value
- Providing risk assessment and improvement recommendations
- Translating customers safety & industry trend insights into compelling scalable service propositions
- Co-develop, test, deliver and lead market leading risk management services, content and propositions
- Be the expert at chosen civil construction, mobile plant, mining and specialist Industry forums using data and insights as a speaker, safety advocate and influencer
- A natural ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders both internal and external (customers, brokers, industry groups & associations, technology partners and vendors)
- The ability to think outside the square to determine solutions that exceed expectations
What we’ll love about you:
You will have an outstanding ability to develop strong relationships with customers and stakeholders in both blue and white collar environments. You’ll have a strong ability to develop comprehensive and compelling reports to influence and educate your audience. You will love being the expert in your field and have a strong desire to share your knowledge to further educate our customers and internal teams. In addition, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in risk, engineering, business, commerce, or other relevant discipline (desired)
- Approximately 3-5 years’ mobile plant/mining/construction related risk/safety/compliance roles
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
NTI is a market leader in the specialist insurance industry, boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero). As the recent recipient of the 2022 Australian HR Awards Employer of Choice we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program of up to 15%
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
If you are an inquisitive mind with excellent communication skills and a passion for the mobile plant and equipment industry, this could be the right role for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter via the ‘apply’ button below.