Location: Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Perth Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Claims_ Mar 2021
Date Available: 29 March 2021
Work Type: Full time
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts with over 350 retailers in Australia & New Zealand
- Ability to apply for flexible working arrangements
Why join our Claims team?
At NTI we strive to be the best and to give our customers an exceptional and highly responsive end-to-end claims experience to get them back to their businesses as fast as possible. You will work for a market leading specialist insurer, and have the opportunity to make your mark and demonstrate your skills in this highly proactive claims management role from assessment to investigation and settlement.
You will partner closely with specialist teams in our business across Underwriting, Product, Recoveries and Settlements to provide a service like no other to our customers and intermediaries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively manage claims from lodgement through to completion
- End to end accountability for claims service delivered to relevant broker panel and/or direct claims portfolio
- Claims related administration, including adhering to service and quality standards
- Contribute to innovative solutions to claims cost and customer service processes
- Build rapport and effectively manage internal and external relationships
Who are you?
As a member of the NTI family, you will be incredibly customer-centric with a tenacious approach to providing excellent service to our customers. Proactive, empathetic and highly organised in nature, you will be someone who is comfortable managing a high case load, ideally having experience managing your own portfolio of claims previously. In addition you will:
- Be the first person to put up your hand to help your team
- Have some exposure to managing motor claims, ideally commercial claims (not essential)
- The ability to influence, negotiate and manage stakeholders
- Highly solutions focused and accountable
- A strong customer focus, service ethic and commitment to excellence
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter.