Location: Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Repair Mgr_2021
Work Type: Full time
NTI is recognised as Australia’s #1 Specialist Insurer, with a focus on the transport and logistics, mobile plant and marine industries.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People, and as such we offer:
- Professional development opportunities including study assistance
- Generous annual incentive scheme
- Significant discounts on personal insurance products
- The ability to apply for flexible work arrangements
- Discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia & NZ
Our Repair Management Team
Our Repair Management Team is an essential part of the NTI story. We manage the entire repair process from the accident scene until the final delivery of the vehicle; ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered every step of the way. We ask questions, explore options and solve problems to get our customers vehicles repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible. We build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have an excellent reputation in the market. We work hard and as a team to get the job done right the first time, as fast as we can.
Are you the Repair Manager we are looking for?
As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have excellent time management skills and a strong customer service focus. This role will require you to be a confident negotiator and think innovatively when solving problems. In addition, you will have:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the heavy motor or mobile plant repair industry (essential)
- Relevant trade qualifications
It will be your responsibility to ensure repair costs are managed without sacrificing quality. Managing the customers’ expectations, explaining the repair process and keeping them informed are key requirements of this role. Day to day, you will:
- Advise the Customer of the complete NTI Package
- Perform On site Assessments as per the agreement between Repair Manager & Customer
- Validate accident description matches the damage observed during assessment
- Review and negotiate towing and recovery process
- Determine the correct Repair Process and Parts Identification
- Written change to Compose Expert Reports to claims in a timely manner
- Manage the Repairer relationships and contribute to the industry
If the NTI Story has inspired you, and you’d like to join our dedicated team of professionals, please submit your Resume, along with a Cover Letter.