Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Helpdesk_2021
Work Type: Full time
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Discounts on over 350 retailers Australia-wide
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
About the role:
Based in our Brisbane Head Office, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Officer to join our dedicated IT department. This role will see you support our business across a range of technologies including Windows, MS Office, Active Directory, SCCM, Video Conferencing, VPN and Citrix (to name a few!). You will also be trained and provide support to our people in a range of internally built systems.
You will be an essential member of a team providing exceptional L1/2 support and service to the business via the NTI Service Desk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver proactive L1/2 support and customer service both over the phone and face to face
- Create and manage user accounts, mailboxes and system access
- Troubleshooting end-user devices (laptops/mobiles/tablets) and applications (Windows, Office, Telephony, VPN etc.)
- Build, assignment and asset management of end-user equipment – Laptops, Mobiles, tablets, peripherals
- Monitoring and maintaining end-user security software
- Manage application deployments, software version control and configuration
- Support and contribution to wider IT projects and initiatives
You are a natural problem solver with an intrinsic customer-centric approach. You have a positive and proactive mindset, and are able to manage conflicting priorities whilst providing exceptional service. In addition, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related discipline (desirable)
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a service desk environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Please note, this role will be required to work physically in the office.
If you’d like to join our team please submit your Resume and Cover Letter by applying below, explaining why you’d like the join the NTI family!