Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: CSC_2021
Work Type: Full time
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- Generous discounts on a range of personal insurance products
- Discounts on over 350 retailers Australia-wide
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- The ability to apply for flexible work arrangements
Are you the Claims Services Administrator we are looking for?
You have exceptional communication and relationship stakeholder management skills. Ideally, you will also have experience in the Automotive or Insurance Industry (not essential). As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have excellent time management skills and a strong customer service focus.
Reporting to the Customer & Improvement Manager, you will work within a team of small team of Claims Services Consultants, and support a broader Claims team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders and the accurate, and efficient input of data entry. An important component of this role is being responsible for managing the customers’ expectations, implementing and managing a low-touch, high-speed claims experience.
Your responsibilities will include being able to:
- Ensure Service Provider invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely information provided to service providers.
- Developing and Maintaining Relationships with our service providers (Repairer Network), Call Centre, NTI Management and other internal staff members.
- Ensure Customer information is updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Facilitate timely collection of images and documentation required for the claim and repair process.
- Gather information from Service Providers on the process updates and next steps.
- Conduct surveys and report client feedback.
- Other duties as required.
If the NTI Story has inspired you, and you’d like to join our dedicated team of Claims professionals, please submit your Resume, along with a Cover Letter explaining why you would like to join NTI and what you will bring to the role and the team.