Location: Melbourne Office, Perth Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: BDM_2021
Work Type: Full time
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Discounts on over 350 retailers Australia-wide
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
Reporting to the National Development Manager – Affinity Channels, you will develop and manage a portfolio of key business relationships within Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia for NTI’s direct specialty lines. You will be a key member of the dynamic, innovative and highly motivated direct team, supported by industry leading products and a strong brand. In this pivotal and rewarding role you will demonstrate your ability to think strategically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to meet customer needs and facilitate strong growth in the performance of the portfolio.
- Build and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve individual and national revenue targets;
- Develop new and existing relationships to increase quote traffic, achieve financial targets and increase products per customer ratio;
- Collaborate with the NTI Customer Care team, Product Managers and claims teams to deliver seamless customer service to clients;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the sales team through coaching and mentoring.
To be successful you will have:
You will be an exceptional communicator with strong relationship management skills. Ideally, you will have a demonstrated understanding of the market in which NTI operates, with a deep network in the industry. You will be happy to travel interstate regularly to meet with customers. In addition, you will have:
- Bachelor of Business or Commerce (highly desirable)
- ANZIIF or equivalent qualifications (essential – or prepared to complete required training)
- Minimum 5 years’ business development experience in the general insurance industry (highly desirable)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B or B2C relationship-based sales, winning and managing sales in a difficult market
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver differentiated customer outcomes
If you’d like to join our dedicated Direct Team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter below.