Location: Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: HoCO
Work Type: Full time
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
At NTI, we are known for our best-in-market claims service. In this rare senior leadership opportunity, you will be the strategic leader of our Claims Operations team, ensuring that NTI maintains and further solidifies our Number 1 position in market.
Reporting to our Chief People & Operations Officer, the Head of Claims Operations is responsible for Claims Management, Technical Claims, Recoveries and Third Party Settlements, with 7 direct reports and close to 80 indirect reports under your leadership. Day to day, you will:
- Work with the Chief People & Operations Officer to develop claims strategy and deliver the claims operating plan
- Coach and develop a cohesive leadership team to deliver effective end to end service delivery
- Manage the overall financial performance of the function
- Develop and continuously improve the claims service delivery model to deliver on NTI’s strategic objectives
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, compliance awareness and trust within the function
- Represent NTI in industry from a Claims perspective and develop relationships with key NTI customers and external partners
What we’ll love about you:
Bringing extensive strategic leadership experience within a Claims function previously, you will have in depth knowledge of best practice claims, including compliance and regulatory requirements. You will have a strong commercial acumen, coupled with the ability to engage and influence to bring your people along in the journey. You will be transparent, approachable and have high integrity. In addition, we’d like to see:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or other relevant discipline
- Relevant industry qualifications such as ANZIIF or equivalent
- Extensive people leadership experience with strategic responsibilities within a claims function
Please note, this role will involved some interstate travel.
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.