Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: DMS_2021
Work Type: Full time
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Strategist, you will work as part of a close knit marketing team to deliver on NTI’s marketing strategy. Our team is at the perfect size where you’ll be able to specialise in digital, but still be involved in many other aspects of our teams delivery - you’ll grow with your role! Our Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on two key areas, with the ability to get involved in other projects and campaigns in the team:
- Website management | Liaise with developers, develop content, manage SEO and maintain relationships with our Creative Agencies
- Digital marketing | Work on campaigns across performance marketing in search, social and display to drive customer engagement
What we’ll love about you:
You will be a passionate doer who loves being hands on in digital marketing as well as taking an interest in providing input into the broader strategy. Stakeholder management and expectation setting will come naturally to you, having the ability to influence and engage with your stakeholders, internally and externally in order to drive outcomes. In addition, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Arts, Design or similar field
- Experience managing websites, Kentico experience highly regarded
- Understanding of and experience in paid digital marketing channels (in particular Search, Display and Social)
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles
- Strong analytical skills, Google Analytics experience highly regarded
- High level of flexibility with the ability to adapt to change and manage multiple priorities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy a well-established brand reputation of being Australia’s Number 1 Specialist Insurer. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.