Location: Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: Compliance_2022
Work Type: Full time
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to join a growing compliance team, working closely with the business to influence compliance outcomes for NTI. Reporting to the Compliance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a proactive advisor to a portfolio of business units in ensuring that identified compliance requirements are effectively managed and changes are implemented where necessary
- Lead the development and implementation of new compliance initiatives across NTI business operations
- Undertake compliance monitoring and review activities
- Support strengthening of NTI’s Compliance Framework and implementation into the business
- Support the design and roll out of Compliance plans across NTI to ensure plans are operationalised throughout the businesses
- The role supports work relating to compliance attestations, compliance risk assessment processes, regulatory and breach notifications
- Ensure adherence to the Company’s internal procedures and that appropriate complaint records are completed and maintained
- Actively promote a strong culture of compliance within the business
What we’ll love about you:
You are a confident person who has strong initiative and work ethic. As a highly motivated and proactive problem solver, you will have developed influencing skills with the ability to guide the business on NTI’s compliance maturity journey. In addition you will:
- Have several years’ experience in a compliance role within the insurance sector
- Be highly adaptable with the agility to operate within a diverse business
- Diploma level qualification in business or compliance (preferred but not essential)
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to work with and learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.