Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: CPA_2024
Date Available: 24 January 2024
Work Type: Full time
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for assessing and analysing claims performance through various data sources to support strategic decision making in NTI’s claims function. Reporting to the Chief People & Claims Officer, you will provide insights through performance reporting, analytical insights, forecasting and modelling. Day to day, you will:
- Analyse claims data, productivity and financial metrics to provide insight into overall claims performance
- Utilise data to tell a story and provide recommendations on strategies to improve operational and financial performance within the claims function
- Provide insights through regular reporting and input into quarterly board reporting
- Work closely with NTI’s Finance, Data Science, Business Intelligence and Actuarial teams to enhance claims data and reporting capabilities
- Be involved in strategic planning and budgeting from a claims performance insights perspective in collaboration with the Executive team
- Act in collaboration with the claims leadership team to drive continuous improvement
What we’ll love about you:
With extensive experience in the insurance industry, specifically in claims, you will have a deep understanding of the metrics involved in analysing claims performance from a productivity and financial perspective. You will have an excellent ability to analyse and tell a story through data, as well as being able to effectively articulate your recommendations for improvement. In addition, you will have:
- A strong ability to influence and engage with a variety of stakeholders
- At least a few years’ experience in a Claims Financial or Performance Analyst role
- A background in operational claims experience would be highly regarded
- Strong excel skills and be highly systems savvy
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
NTI is a market leader in the specialist insurance industry, boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero). As the recent recipient of the 2022 Australian HR Awards Employer of Choice we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program of up to 15%
- Up to 50% discount on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and pre-employment checks as part of the application process.