Location: Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Perth Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 3
NTI Reference Number: Claims_Trainee
Work Type: Full time
We’ve grown… a lot! In response to our growth, we’re building a Development Claims Team, focused on supporting Graduates or Trainees to build a career in Insurance.
Why build a career in insurance?
You can enter Insurance at any stage of your career and apply your experience from almost any industry or previous study. There’s lots of moving parts which means you can find a diverse and fulfilling career. Claims is the best place to start when entering the industry because you’ll learn the heart and soul of the insurance offering - how we support our customers when they need us most.
What is involved?
- We’ll teach you how to understand our customer’s unique needs and how to manage claims to get our clients back on the road as quickly as possible after an accident
- You’ll be the main point of call for our customers on phone and email, their representatives and other teams in our business - you are the super glue that holds the claim together!
- Your job is to take the stress away by facilitating each part of the claims process on behalf of our customers and keeping them up to date as the claim progresses
What skills will you need to succeed?
We asked our claims team what skills they use most in their roles, this is what we found out:
- Confident communicator | More is more, we pick up the phone!
- Problem solving | Nothing is ever black and white in claims, you have to think outside the box.
- Decisiveness | We back each other and ourselves to make the right call for our customers.
- A sense of humour | It makes each day a little easier, we love to have a laugh!
We’d love to see your application if you have:
- Recently finished school and are looking to build a career and gain a qualification
- Recently graduated from a tertiary qualification, and looking for commercial experience
- A natural passion for service and love to be challenged
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- The ability to apply for flexible working arrangements that work for you
If you think now is a bad time to change roles, think again! We’re confident onboarding our team members remotely and focus on great training and support when you’re not able to be in the office.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process. These are all really great ways for us to get to know you better, and for you to get to know us.