Location: Brisbane Office
Number of Positions Available: 1
NTI Reference Number: BDO_CoR Safe
Date Available: 2 January 2024
Work Type: Full time
About Us, CoRsafe:
At CoRsafe, we redefine compliance and safety in the fast-paced business world. As pioneers in streamlining Chain of Responsibility (CoR) compliance, our platform empowers businesses to not only meet, but exceed regulatory standards. We are more than a software provider, we are strategic partners offering insights, proactive risk management, and best practices for the logistics and supply chain industry.
CoRsafe doesn’t just offer a compliance solution; we create a culture of safety and accountability, future-proofing businesses and building trust in an industry where reputation is paramount.
We offer a range of benefits including flexible working, annual incentive program, significant insurance discounts, a comprehensive health and wellbeing program and more.
What you’ll love about the opportunity:
Join CoRsafe during a pivotal period time of exciting growth and transformation! As part of our dynamic team, you will collaborate with colleagues across Australia. Your role is crucial in driving CoRsafe's growth, increasing revenue, and expanding market share through strategic sales initiatives.
- Spearhead the identification and development of new business opportunities, aligning with CoRsafe’s sales strategy.
- Champion the CoRsafe value proposition, articulating its impact and benefits to potential clients.
- Develop and execute action plans to achieve renewal and new business targets
- Identify and execute cross sell opportunities for CoRsafe, broadening CoRsafe's reach and influence.
- Create and format sales proposals and reports for potential customers
- Engage actively in industry events, fostering relationships and connections that enhance CoRsafe’s industry presence
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain team on broader NTI initiatives, contributing to overall company success.
What we’ll love about you:
Your passion for building relationships and driving sales will be at the heart of your success at CoRsafe. We're looking for someone with a genuine enthusiasm for fostering connections and a commitment to delivering our value proposition in the market. You will thrive in a role that demands a proactive, hands-on approach, consistently following up on leads and seizing opportunities to enhance your expertise and personal brand.
Key attributes we are seeking include:
- Proven experience in relationship-based sales, with a focus on generating new business.
- Exceptional communication skills, including a confident and effective approach to telephone engagements.
- A strong drive to achieve, paired with a dedication to providing outstanding customer experiences.
- Proficiency with systems, a keen eye for detail, and a solid understanding of compliance issues in a fast-evolving industry.
- Self-motivation and resilience, crucial for navigating the dynamic landscape of CoRsafe’s operations.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
We want to know more about who you are and the experience you can bring to this exciting new role! Please provide a resume and cover letter to give us a bit more information as to why you’d be a great fit for our growing team.
You may be asked to complete phone, video or face to face interviews as well as pre-employment checking as part of the application process.