Location: Adelaide Office, Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Newcastle Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 3
NTI Reference Number: DS_ 2023
Date Available: 19 September 2023
Work Type: Full time
Your next opportunity:
This is an incredibly varied role where you’ll focus on providing exceptional customer experiences to existing clients to support their ongoing insurance needs. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the Insurance industry by working closely with other departments in the business to get the best outcome for our clients and customers.
This isn’t a cold calling role – you will focus on building long term relationships with your customers. Your role will see you touch on customer service, administration, analysing risk and more! We’ll provide extensive training designed to help you succeed and NTI will help support you to gain a Cert IV qualification in General Insurance!
How you will add value to the team:
First and foremost, you will be someone who loves interacting with people. Most of your interactions will be over the phone or via email, so you will have well developed communication skills both written and verbal. In addition, you’ll have:
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role (either face to face or phone based)
- Driven to achieve and provide exceptional experiences for customers
- Strong problem solving skills with a desire to get the best outcome for the customer and NTI
- Systems savvy and details focused
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
NTI is a market leader in the specialist insurance industry with over 50 years’ experience and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (IAG and Suncorp). As the recent recipient of the 2022 Australian HR Awards Employer of Choice we are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program of up to 15%
- Up to 50% discount on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and reference checks as part of the application process.