Location: Brisbane Office, Melbourne Office, Newcastle Office, Sydney Office
Number of Positions Available: 4
NTI Reference Number: DS_Jan 2022
Work Type: Full time
Your next opportunity:
This is an incredibly varied role where you’ll focus on providing exceptional experiences to existing our clients and support their ongoing needs. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the Insurance industry by working closely with many other departments in the business to get the best outcome for our clients and customers. This is a true account management role - you aren’t cold calling or chasing down business, you’re focusing on servicing a group of customers where you can own the relationship.
How you will add value to the team:
First and foremost, you will be someone who loves interacting with people. Most of your interactions will be over the phone or via email, so you will have well developed communication skills both written and verbal. In addition, you’ll have:
- Experience in a customer service or relationship based role (insurance industry experience would be beneficial but absolutely not essential)
- Strong communication skills - you’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- Driven to achieve and provide exceptional experiences for customers
- Systems savvy and details focused
What to expect when you’re a part of the NTI family:
Boasting over 50 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), you’ll enjoy stability, a great brand reputation and a team of experts to learn from. We are committed to being a Best Employer of the Best People and as such, we offer:
- A real and tangible commitment to your development and ongoing study
- Competitive annual incentive program
- Generous discounts on a large range of personal insurance products
- Access to discounts on over 350 retailers across Australia
- Paid parental leave and the ability to apply for flexible working arrangements + more!
At NTI, we’re committed to providing an environment where our team members feel comfortable to be themselves and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions.
If you think now is a bad time to change roles, think again! We’re confident onboarding our team members remotely and focus on great training and support when you’re not able to be in the office.
Ready to apply? We can’t wait to read your application!
Our application process is tailored to each role based on the unique requirements. You may be required to complete phone, face to face or video interviews, psychometric testing, and a criminal history check as part of the application process.