Here at NTI we have a meaningful purpose beyond profit. We are committed to making a real difference in our community by helping protect our environment, providing confidence and trust to our customers, helping to grow the industries of our customers, and supporting charities and community groups. Through the hard work and active involvement of NTI employees, our company is able to go above and beyond for our community when they need it most.
As Australia's number one specialist insurer, NTI is proud to be making a difference to our industries.
- We've helped raise industry standards, such as repairs and towing
- We offer ongoing support and counselling to drivers, their families, and their colleagues who have been affected by an incident
- We work with industry associations to grow the industry, including as an Associate Member of the Australian Trucking Association for over 30 years
- We make our accident data and research readily available, and facilitate discussion and debate in our industry via our National Truck Accident Research Centre (NTARC)
We're also proud to be involved in a range of charity and community initiatives with others in our industry.
- We're the Gold Sponsor of the Burrumbuttock Hayrunners and support their annual hay run to farmeres affected by drought
- We support the Pilbara Heavy Haulage Girls National Heavy Vehicle Driver Training Institute and its work in changing how driver training is delivered
- We work with our national network of partners to restore and raffle old trucks, with proceeds going towards finding a cure for Motor Neurone Disease (MND)