Your interview is an opportunity for us to learn more about you, and a chance for you to show us why you deserve the position. Here, you can provide detailed information about your skills, experiences and expectations. It also allows you to get a feel for NTI, our team and our culture.
- Know what interests you about NTI and why you applied.
- Familiarise yourself with NTI, their products and services.
- Familiarise yourself with the job description you are interested in.
- Review your resume - understand your key skills and achievements
- Think about questions you might be asked as well as any questions you wan to ask in the interview
- Make sure you know who you’re meeting, where and at what time. Don’t be late.
- When you get to the interview be confident and smile - first impressions always count
- Speak clearly
- Be yourself
- Maintain eye contact with the interviewer/s
- Take an extra couple of seconds to think about your answer before responding. We like thought out responses!
- Finally, if you are interested in the role let your interviewer know and thank your interviewer for taking the time to meet with you